Who is Aron Govil?
Aron Govil is Chairman and CEO of Ducon Group, a worldwide aggregate, whose organizations are associated with modern designing and development, ecological control, material taking care of, foundation, and diversion internationally.
Who Can Apply Aron Govil Giving?
All USA based students can apply. To know more visit the main giving website here.
ESSAY / PROMOPT
“Write about something you are passionate about? What makes it so appealing to you?”
Applicate deadline date November 30, 2022
Winner announce date December 15, 2022
Mr. Aron’s Image
- What Is A Ponzi Scheme? By Aron GovilIf you’ve heard of Bernie Madoff, you’ve probably heard of a Ponzi scheme. But what exactly is a Ponzi scheme? According to Aron Govil, in its simplest form, a Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud in which investors are promised high returns but instead end up losing their money. Here’s a closer look at how… Read More »What Is A Ponzi Scheme? By Aron Govil
- What Is A Family Office? By Aron GovilA family office is a private wealth management firm that provides comprehensive financial and investment services to a single family or group of closely related families. Family offices are typically staffed with accountants, financial analysts, investment professionals, and attorneys who work together to manage the family’s finances. While some family offices are quite small, others,… Read More »What Is A Family Office? By Aron Govil
- What Is A Blockchain? By Aron GovilA blockchain maintains a list of records that is continuously growing. These records are called blocks and are secured from tampering and revision. Bitcoin, the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, uses a blockchain to record transactions. Blockchain technology has since been used for other applications such as smart contracts, supply chain management, voting systems, and… Read More »What Is A Blockchain? By Aron Govil
- Aron Govil- 10 Ways Bookkeeping Can Simplify Your Life as a Marketing ConsultantBookkeeping may not be the sexiest part of being a marketing consultant, but keeping track of your income and expenses is the difference between having the life you want and working yourself ragged for little or no money says Aron Govil. If you can’t account for what you’ve spent on business-related expenses, it’s going to… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Ways Bookkeeping Can Simplify Your Life as a Marketing Consultant
- Aron Govil- 10 Things You Should Know about Business AccountingHere are 10 Things You Should Know about Business Accounting by Aron Govil. 1. Accounting, like language, is a form of communication that is the same for everyone. 2. Accountants record all financial transactions of an organization; they track money coming into and out of business accounts (referred to as debits and credits) so managers… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things You Should Know about Business Accounting
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About the New Tax Cuts and Jobs ActChances are, you’ve heard about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that was signed into law in December explains Aron Govil. Here are 10 things you should know about the new tax law: 1. Most people will see lower federal income taxes starting in 2018. The standard deduction nearly doubles to $12,000 for individuals… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About the New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About Depreciation and Amortization for BookkeepersDepreciation and amortization are accounting steps that bookkeepers can use to create more accurate reports says Aron Govil. This post will explain the differences between depreciation and amortization, how they’re used in a business and what you need to know about them as a bookkeeper or small business owner. What’s the difference between depreciation and… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About Depreciation and Amortization for Bookkeepers
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks OnlineWe’ll take a look at some of the factors you should think about before making your choice to go online explains Aron Govil. 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online QuickBooks is the market leader in accounting software, hands down. If you’re currently running (or thinking about switching) to desktop… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Aron Govil: 10 Must-Know Tips for How to Manage Inventory in QuickBooksIf you’re looking for a way to manage your inventory and stay organized, Intuit QuickBooks is up to the task explains Aron Govil. With this program, users can quickly create an accounting system that fits their business needs, allowing them to better track what they have and where it goes. \ Here are 10 tips… Read More »Aron Govil: 10 Must-Know Tips for How to Manage Inventory in QuickBooks