Who is Aron Govil?
Aron Govil is Chairman and CEO of Ducon Group, a worldwide aggregate, whose organizations are associated with modern designing and development, ecological control, material taking care of, foundation, and diversion internationally.
Who Can Apply Aron Govil Giving?
All USA based students can apply. To know more visit the main giving website here.
ESSAY / PROMOPT
“Write about something you are passionate about? What makes it so appealing to you?”
Applicate deadline date November 30, 2022
Winner announce date December 15, 2022
Mr. Aron’s Image
- Aron Govil- 10 Ways Bookkeeping Can Simplify Your Life as a Marketing ConsultantBookkeeping may not be the sexiest part of being a marketing consultant, but keeping track of your income and expenses is the difference between having the life you want and working yourself ragged for little or no money says Aron Govil. If you can’t account for what you’ve spent on business-related expenses, it’s going to… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Ways Bookkeeping Can Simplify Your Life as a Marketing Consultant
- Aron Govil- 10 Things You Should Know about Business AccountingHere are 10 Things You Should Know about Business Accounting by Aron Govil. 1. Accounting, like language, is a form of communication that is the same for everyone. 2. Accountants record all financial transactions of an organization; they track money coming into and out of business accounts (referred to as debits and credits) so managers… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things You Should Know about Business Accounting
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About the New Tax Cuts and Jobs ActChances are, you’ve heard about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that was signed into law in December explains Aron Govil. Here are 10 things you should know about the new tax law: 1. Most people will see lower federal income taxes starting in 2018. The standard deduction nearly doubles to $12,000 for individuals… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About the New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About Depreciation and Amortization for BookkeepersDepreciation and amortization are accounting steps that bookkeepers can use to create more accurate reports says Aron Govil. This post will explain the differences between depreciation and amortization, how they’re used in a business and what you need to know about them as a bookkeeper or small business owner. What’s the difference between depreciation and… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Know About Depreciation and Amortization for Bookkeepers
- Aron Govil- 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks OnlineWe’ll take a look at some of the factors you should think about before making your choice to go online explains Aron Govil. 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online QuickBooks is the market leader in accounting software, hands down. If you’re currently running (or thinking about switching) to desktop… Read More »Aron Govil- 10 Things to Consider When Moving from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Aron Govil: 10 Must-Know Tips for How to Manage Inventory in QuickBooksIf you’re looking for a way to manage your inventory and stay organized, Intuit QuickBooks is up to the task explains Aron Govil. With this program, users can quickly create an accounting system that fits their business needs, allowing them to better track what they have and where it goes. \ Here are 10 tips… Read More »Aron Govil: 10 Must-Know Tips for How to Manage Inventory in QuickBooks
- Aron Govil: 10 Mistakes That New SMB Owners Often Make with their Accounting Systems and How to Avoid ThemOftentimes, entrepreneurs and small business owners do not learn the right way to manage their accounting until they hire a new employee or business partner. This is often because those who use an accounting system every day often forget how confusing it can be for those just starting out says Aron Govil. That’s why we’ve… Read More »Aron Govil: 10 Mistakes That New SMB Owners Often Make with their Accounting Systems and How to Avoid Them
- Aron Govil: 9 Things You Should Know about Your QuickBooks Data FileAre you concerned about your data file? You needn’t be because—contrary to what you might think—it’s in good hands! Let me take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about how we protect your data, and the various options that are available should disaster strike says Aron Govil. Now don’t get up; I’ll use… Read More »Aron Govil: 9 Things You Should Know about Your QuickBooks Data File
- Aron Govil- 9 Simple Online Accounting Practices for a Successful BusinessA successful business is not built overnight. To build a successful and sustainable business, you need to invest in the right tools for your accounting needs says Aron Govil. That means finding an experienced accountant or bookkeeper who can create your processes around easy-to-use software that will grow with your business. Blocking out time for… Read More »Aron Govil- 9 Simple Online Accounting Practices for a Successful Business